September 11, 2014 Meeting Page
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 04:04, 28 June 2018 by Omaerz (3 revisions imported: Initial Upload of old pages from IDESG Wiki)
SECURITY COMMITTEE / FUNCTIONAL MODEL MEETING NOTES
Meeting Date: September 11, 2014
- Adam Madlin
- Ann Racuya-Robins
- Art Friedman
- Bev Corwin
- Bob Pinheiro
- Ellen Nadeau
- Jerry Kickenson
- John Jones
- Linda Braun, Global Inventures
- Paul Grassi
- Sal D'Agostino
- Seetharama Durbha
- Notes taken by Seetharama Durbha
- Previous meeting minutes approved with no objections.
- Request was made to record the meeting by Ann Racuya-Robbins. Paul Grassi objected as request is not proper according to RoA. Discussion highlighted that this rule must be clarified. Meeting was not recorded.
- Adam Madlin covered the plenary agenda
- Framework development plan could be presented
- TFTM committee to present on IdEF
- TFTM committee members will participate in individual committee breakouts (following the above TFTM presentation)
- SCC may be invited to join security breakout
- Plan for security committee breakouts
- Review interaction model presentation to plenary
- Focus on security requirements
- Suggestion was made to allocate some time, in one of the breakouts (possibly Wed), to work together with other committees particularly on requirements
- MC is expecting committees to come up with specific deliverables and a plan to achieve those deliverables.
- Observation: We (security committee) already have time allocated to discuss this. We can spend time on goals in Thu breakout
- Functional Model: sent to plenary for vote
- Agreed there are other areas to be worked upon, like minority report
- Tom Jones' email thread surrounding anonymity definition was discussed and the conclusion was that it does not impact functional model, but definitely impacts taxonomy. The later AHG needs to include the suggested definition.
- Ann Racuya-Robins presented the Minority Report that she distributed.
- Bob Pinheiro asked if the approach outlined here matches what Kaliya mentioned in a recent email exchange surrounding functional model, Ann replied that she is not directly working with Kaliya on the minority report, but there are definitely some overlaps in thoughts/motivations.
- Adam Madlin: Recording a meeting – what procedure to use to determine whether a meeting can be recorded or not?
- Taxonomy AHG: Include cross-SP anonymity definition (per Tom Jones' emails)