April 22, 2016 UXC Meeting Page
From IDESG Wiki
USER EXPERIENCE COMMITTEE MEETING NOTES
- Mary Hodder
- Ellen Nadeau
- Jim Zok
- Noreen Whysel
- Robert Faron
- Suzanne Lightman
- Linda Braun, Global Inventures
- Mary Hodder led the call. Notes taken by Linda Braun
- Meeting was called to order at 12:01p.m. ET
- IPR policy reminder:
- Recording policy:
- This was a special additional working meeting of the UX Committee to work on the glossary.
- Jim Zok discussed the dictionary that the legal group had put together that included terms used by standards all over the world, call the Global Glossary Grid. Scott David originally worked on this grid. Mary will share with the IDEF Functional Model/Glossary WG at their next meeting if they need a definition.
- All UXC changes in the spreadsheet are in green.
- IDEF Glossary group will meet right after this meeting. Things to be removed are in pink.
- The team looked at the spreadsheet that Scott David originally put together.
- Action: Remove
- Identity: Added NIST definition to the InCommon definition that was already there.
- Identity Provider: SAMLv2 definition discussed and grid definition included.
- Interaction: Keep “interaction” and remove “transaction.” Grid definition added and Noreen will update the second part.
- Pathway: A route or routes of events, actions or interactions leading to a defined result. [UXC-Dict]
- Portability: Deleted.
- Privacy: NSTAC and NSTIC definitions added.
- PSEUDONYMOUS: An interaction designed such that the data collected is not sufficient to allow the entity to infer the USER involved but which does permit an entity to associate multiple interactions with the USER’s claimed identity. [IDESG IDEF] [UXC-Dict]
- Open Standard: Leave definition as is.
- System: Where used in the Usability Requirements ONLY, this definition should be used.An entity's process a user is interacting with at a particular time. [UXC-Dict]
- Third-party tracking: Third-party’s use of technology to record users’ activities within and across unrelated first-party sites, services and applications.
- Transparency: The thoroughness and accessibility of information made available on the website. [Foresee] [UXC-Dict]
- The team will work on the remaining definitions at Tuesday’s meeting, April 26, 2016.
- Adjourn: Meeting was adjourned at 12:31 p.m. ET