August 14, 2014 Meeting Page

From IDESG Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

SECURITY COMMITTEE / FUNCTIONAL MODEL MEETING NOTES

Meeting Date: August 14, 2014

Attendees

  • Adam Madlin
  • Adam Migus
  • Ann Racuya-Robbins
  • Cathy Tilton
  • Christopher Spottiswoode
  • Ellen Nadeau
  • Martin Smith
  • Mike Garcia
  • Paul Grassi
  • Robert Faron
  • Ryan Galluzzo
  • Sal D’Agostino
  • Sean Brooks
  • Steve Orrin
  • Suzanne Lightman


Meeting Notes

  • Notes taken by Adam Migus
  1. Roll call; Quorum determination
  2. IPR policy reminder - https://www.idecosystem.org/system/files/filedepot/103/IDESG%20IPR%20Policy.pdf
  3. Administrative
    • Last week’s minutes were approved
      • Sal motioned; Suzanne seconded
  4. Chair’s remarks
    • we plan to review the requirements presentation prepared by Mike Garcia, in the next Requirements working group meeting on Monday 8/18
  5. Plenary
    • Attendance
      • Amigus, Cathy, Mike and Ryan expect to be in Tampa
      • Anne, Madman and Robert Faron expect to participate remotely
    • the planning emphasizes working meetings; make the most of the face-time to work on deliverables together
    • ancillary activities will be purposefully managed to minimize distraction for members engaged in working on deliverables
    • committee leadership is working to define a list of possible work to do at the Plenary which will be brought back to the committee for approval
  6. Functional Model
    • Madman confirmed that the document was submitted to the Privacy Committee
    • the committee is working hard to have the review completed in time for the Plenary in Tampa, FL
    • Madman and Mike Garcia will attend the Privacy review meetings to answer questions and provide details as necessary to help expedite the review
    • Madman also explained that he’s a Management Council member so he will be able to “keep the ball rolling,” once the document heads to the Management Council for review
    • the next iteration (v2)
      • Madman re-affirmed that he and Migus will be creating a wiki page that will be used to catalog things that committee members would like for the committee to evaluate for inclusion in the functional model
      • Migus added that we will request members to submit one-page (or less) write-ups that summarize the each item for inclusion in the page.
    • Ann reminded everyone that the deadline for comments on Jerry’s attributes work proposal are due 8/18


Actions

  • Madman to send notice that the requirements presentation will be given by Mike in Monday’s Requirements meeting
  • Anne to notify committee members via email as to whether the Privacy Committee will be holding extra meetings to further expedite the review
  • Madman and Migus to update the Functional Model wiki page to including a preamble that explains the work to those unfamiliar with it
  • Anne to re-forward Jerry’s proposal to the group via email
  • Everyone to provide comments on the same



Quick Links: Security Committee | Functional Model | Security Committee Meeting Notes | Security Committee Content