August 28, 2014 Meeting Page
From IDESG Wiki
SECURITY COMMITTEE / FUNCTIONAL MODEL MEETING NOTES
Meeting Date: August 28, 2014
- Adam Madlin
- Ann Racuya-Robbins
- Bob Faron
- Christopher Spottiswoode
- Jerry Kickenson
- Linda Braun, Inventures
- Martin Smith
- Mike Garcia
- Sal D'Agostino
- Sean Brooks
- Seetharama Durbha
- Steve Orrin
- Suzanne Lightman
- Notes taken by Ryan Galluzzo
- The privacy committee completed its initial review of the functional mode; the committee discussed the privacy committee report.
- All comments were disposed of
- Adam will return the dispositions to the Privacy Committee and advance the updated Functional Model to the MC for review.
- The Privacy Committee will review the dispositions and vote at their meeting next Tuesday.
- There will be a meeting of the Functional Example Subcommittee on Friday.
- Monday’s Requirements subcommittee meeting was cancelled.
- Adam will send the approved dispositions forward to the Privacy Committee as soon as possible.
- Adam will update the functional model deliverable and send it forward to the Privacy Committee 12pm on Tuesday, September 2nd.