December 11, 2014 Meeting Page
From IDESG Wiki
SECURITY COMMITTEE / FUNCTIONAL MODEL MEETING NOTES - draft
Meeting Date: December 11, 2014
- Adam Madlin
- Andrew Hughes
- Ann Racuya-Robbins
- Bev Corwin
- Bob Pinheiro
- Christopher Spottiswoode
- Hans Vargas
- Jerry Kickenson
- Mike Garcia
- Ryan Galluzzo
- Sal D'Agostino
- Donald Goodwin
- Linda Braun, Global Inventures
- Notes taken by Linda Braun
- General updates:
- The Virtual Plenary is scheduled for December 16, 2014 at 2:00-4:00pm EST. Please register if you have not yet done so.
- Security requirements comment disposition (Ryan):
- Ryan continued to go through the requirements comment document since last week’s meeting, cover #1 and #’s 12-18 on the Comment Matrix document.
- The draft IDESG Security Requirements, as well as, the most up-to-date comment disposition matrix are available here: https://www.idecosystem.org/wiki/Security_Requirements. See files: Security Requirements DRAFT v.1.0 (20141121).xlsx and Comment matrix Draft Security Requirements 20141204.docx
- The Security Committee will move forward with the draft once Ryan updates it and it will be used to gain outside feedback with support from the FMO. When feedback is collected the committee will hold further discussions and updates prior to finalization of the requirements.
- Ryan Galluzzo: Ryan to send out and post updated comments from today’s meeting.