February 16, 2016 UXC Meeting Page

From IDESG Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

USER EXPERIENCE COMMITTEE MEETING NOTES


Attendees:

  • Mary Hodder
  • Ellen Nadeau
  • Jim Zok
  • Noreen Whysel
  • Suzanne Lightman
  • Jim Kragh
  • Paul Knight
  • Linda Braun, Global Inventures


Meeting Notes

  • Mary Hodder led the call. Notes taken by Linda Braun
  • Meeting was called to order at 11:59 a.m. EDT
  • Meeting Notes: Minutes from February 9, 2016 were approved.
  • IPR policy reminder:

http://www.idesg.org/portals/0/documents/governance/IDESG%20IPR-Policy.pdf

  • Recording policy:

https://workspace.idesg.org/kws/groups/idesg_members/download.php/475/Recording_Policy_Conduct_at_IDESG_Meetings[1].pdf

  • Roll call.


Minutes

  • Ellen transferred the trust mark text she was working on to over to the common pattern area. Mary will integrate the trust mark into the wiki and Ellen will do the common pattern.
  • Mary had a call with Tom about doing three more design patterns. The team felt we needed to get feedback from others before committing to doing three more.
  • Standards work – Mary filled out the forms for two standards. ISO-9241-210 Ergonomics of human system interaction http://www.iso.org/iso/home/store/catalogue_tc/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=52075 and ISO96-1 uncertainty of measurement. Review of these two standards is scheduled for the end of the month with the Standards Committee. Mary will represent the UXC at the meeting.

(note the "Add Standard" button there. The other two standards will be submitted shortly by Mary, ISO 9241-1 and ISO/IEC 40500:2012. Mary was surprised to learn that none of these four have been added to the standards inventory.

  • Other Upcoming Work
    • Dictionary. Mary will send email to folks about doing the IDESG dictionary.
    • Self-assessment metrics – wait to see rest of work going on within IDESG. This item will be moved from Upcoming Work.
    • SALS review for MC – SALS Authority to Operate (ATO) working group created that Mary is chairing. She is pulling together a team to work on this. They interviewed on person for the project manager. Request from MC made to ask UXC do a review of the SALS documents.
    • Healthcare would also like to have UXC review their requirements document.
    • Ellen suggested there were pages that could updated and the group went through the UXC liaison page to update contacts https://wiki.idesg.org/wiki/index.php?title=UXC_liaisons. Jim Kragh is the contact for Health care. Bev Corwin is the contact for International. Jim Zok contact for Privacy. Suzanne Lightman is the contact for the Security Committee. Mary is contact for Standards Committee. No TFTM contact identified. Mary will send email to Ben Wilson.
    • Paul Knight added a link for the dashboard on other work UXC could be doing that was discussed. Chat from Paul Knight:“IDESG Dashboard" folder (accessible to IDESG members at https://workspace.idesg.org/kws/groups/FMO/documents?folder_id=147).
    • Ellen sent another page that needs updating and the group went through the list and edited accordingly. https://wiki.idesg.org/wiki/index.php?title=UXC_worklist
  • Next regular meeting, February 23, 2016.


Adjourn

  • Adjourn: Meeting was adjourned at 1:04 p.m. ET