February 19, 2015 Meeting Page
From IDESG Wiki
SECURITY COMMITTEE / FUNCTIONAL MODEL MEETING NOTES - draft
Meeting Date: February 19, 2015
- Aaron Guzman
- Adam Migus
- Andrew Hughes
- Ann Racuya-Robbins
- Christopher Spottiswoode
- Hans Vargas
- Jeff Shultz
- Jerry Kickenson
- Lee Aber
- Linda Braun, Global Inventures
- Martin Smith
- Paul Knight
- Richard O’Brien
- Ryan Galluzzo
- Sal D’Agostino
- Seetharama Durbha
- Steve Orrin
- Seetharama led the meeting. Notes taken by Linda Braun
- General Updates
- FMO has shared they will be posting more user friendly dashboard to the website
- Management Council subcommittee formed which is being led by Jim Zok.
- Jeremy Grant leaving NSTIC and IDESG. NSTIC's Deputy Director Mike Garcia is expected to take over in an acting capacity until a new director is named.
- Feedback from NSTIC pilot programs discussed. Ryan Galluzzo took the team through a series of slides. Committee needs to go through each item. Please send any additional input directly to Ryan as he is consolidating dispositions.
- General Comments discussion:
- Consistent Terminology
- Flexibility vs levels of assurance
- Requirements should be mapped to individual functions rather than core operations.
- Functional Model Roles
- Feedback on specific requirements discussion:
- Requirement #1 – No change recommended to the requirement. Clarify standards and how SC references them.
- Requirement #2 – Accepted suggested change. However, Security Committee decided to hold another meeting to further discuss.
- Seetharama asked for an additional meeting scheduled to walk through remaining requirements. Linda to set up a Doodle Poll and schedule a working meeting.
- Next regularly scheduled meeting February 26, 2015.