February 26, 2015 Meeting Page
From IDESG Wiki
SECURITY COMMITTEE / FUNCTIONAL MODEL MEETING NOTES - draft
Meeting Date: February 26, 2015
- Adam Madlin
- Andrew Hughes
- Ann Racuya-Robbins
- Bob Pinheiro
- Hans Vargas
- Jeff Shultz
- Jerry Kickenson
- Lee Aber
- Linda Braun, Global Inventures
- Martin Smith
- Paul Knight
- Ryan Galluzzo
- Sal D’Agostino
- Seetharama Durbha
- Steve Orrin
- Adam Madlin led the meeting. Notes taken by Linda Braun
- The following meeting notes were approved:
- January 22, 2015
- January 29, 2015
- February 5, 2015
- February 12, 2015
- General Updates:
- 2015 Elections – please visit https://www.idecosystem.org/content/2015-idesg-election-schedule
- Ballot for Election 2 is open March 18 and March 24.
- Please remember to vote in the IDESG election. The deadline is today, 2/26 at 8 PM ET. Here’s the link - https://www.idecosystem.org/ballots
- Virtual Plenary Dates
- 13th Virtual plenary scheduled for Thursday, April 16, 2015 from 1-5pm ET.
- 14th Virtual plenary scheduled for Thursday, June 25, 1-5pmET. See website for details.
- F2F Plenary – looking at late September in Silicon Valley
- Action: Attribute Working Group proposal. Need to determine next steps as soon as possible.
- Review security requirements. #1 through #10 discussed in earlier meetings. However, there were still outstanding comments on #10 that the team wanted to cover.
- Requirement #10: User control of the token is proven during the authentication process. Comments from the pilots were discussed. Team was working to provide clarifying language around control.
- Additional – Service Provider proves user control of a valid token through the authentication process.
- Adam suggested the SecComm revisit the definition of service provider.
- Next meeting: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 and will be a working meeting at 11:00am ET.
- Attribute Working Group proposal. Need to determine next steps as soon as possible.
- Linda to schedule March 3 WebEx and send notification to Security Committee.