July 10, 2014 Meeting Page
From IDESG Wiki
SECURITY COMMITTEE / FUNCTIONAL MODEL MEETING NOTES
Meeting Date: July 10, 2014
- Adam Madlin
- Adam Migus
- Ann Racuya-Robbins
- Chan Lim
- Christopher Spottiswoode
- David Temoshok
- Jerry Kickenson
- Jim Kragh
- Mike Garcia
- Robert Faron
- Ryan Galluzzo
- Sal D'Agostino
- Seetharama Durbha
- Tom Jones
- Notes taken by Ryan Galluzzo
- June 26th and July 3rd meeting notes have been approved
- Standards Adoption Policy
- Currently up for review; Provide comments to the listserv and Adam will compile and provide the consolidated input to the SCC
- The nomination period is open through the end of next Friday, 7/18.
- Contact Sudhi Umarji if you intend to nominate someone for one of the open positions
- Functional Requirements Contribution
- Tom Jones provided an overview of his functional requirements for an identity ecosystem paper which is available here.
- Further discussion will be moved to the listserv and later meetings.
- Functional Model Comment Review
- Comments were reviewed and the dispositions were recorded in the comment matrix
- Adam will add discussion item to the upcoming meeting to address the need for changes to the glossary
- It was suggested towards the end of the call that audit and the Administrative and Maintenance Core Operation be placed within the governance layer
- Mike and Ryan have volunteered to begin making the suggested changes to the document to help further the review and disposition process.
- Adam will not be present at the july 24th meeting. Sal will be lead that meeting.
- Review Standards Adoption Policy in preparation for committee discussion. Due date 7/17 (All)
- Provide additional comments on existing functional model items/ Due date - 7/17/14 (All)
- Adam will add discussion item to an upcoming meeting to address the need for changes to the glossary.
- Determine next steps with Functional Requirements contribution.