July 3, 2014 Meeting Page
From IDESG Wiki
SECURITY COMMITTEE / FUNCTIONAL MODEL MEETING NOTES - draft
Meeting Date: July 3, 2014
- Adam Madlin
- Adam Migus
- Ann Racuya-Robbins
- Andrew Hughes
- Christopher Spottiswoode
- Jerry Kickenson
- Jim Kragh
- Mike Garcia
- Sean Brooks
- Seetharama Durbha
- Notes taken by Adam
- Brief discussion on the request to include a minority report with the deliverable. Reviewed request with ombudsman, plenary and Management Council leadership and it was agreed that it was a matter to be addressed by leadership and not the ombudsmen. The decision from leadership was that it was not appropriate for minority reports to be attached to deliverables. After discussion without bringing closure to the topic, it was advised that the matter should be taken up directly with leadership by the submitter of the request.
- Review of Functional Model Components document
- Discussed the document with the committee
- Requested that all feedback be documented in the comment matrix that was provided.
- Comments will be accepted until 7/9/14.
- Some discussion specifically on clarifying roles and entities.
- Attribute AHG direction
- Discussed the strong participation at the last plenary attribute workshop.
- Briefly discussed options going forward to require additional committee involvement, and to recruit additional participants.
- Agreed that Jerry Kickenson will present a proposal to the Security Committee as to the direction and next steps of the AHG
- Provide comments on existing functional model items/ Due date - 7/9/14 (All)
- Follow up with Tom Jones on his Functional Requirements input to determine their next steps. (Adam to contact Tom)
- Prepare proposal for direction of Attribute AHG. (Jerry)
- Review and provide feedback to SCC on the Standards Adoption Policy. (All)