June 12, 2014 Meeting Page

From IDESG Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

SECURITY COMMITTEE / FUNCTIONAL MODEL MEETING NOTES

Meeting Date: June 12, 2014

Attendees

  • Adam Madlin
  • Ann Racuya-Robbins
  • Bob Faron
  • Cathy Tilton
  • Chan Lim
  • Jerry Kickenson
  • Ryan Galluzo
  • Sean Brooks
  • Sal D'Agostino
  • Seetharama Durbha
  • Sudhi Umarji



Meeting Notes

  1. Roll call; Quorum determination
    • Completed by Adam Madlin, chair. Quorum present.
  2. IPR policy reminder -
  3. Confirm note taking volunteer - Adam taking notes.
  4. Review agenda
    • No comments on proposed agenda.
  5. Meeting notes review
    • Agreed that at next committee meeting we will process and approve all draft meeting notes.
  6. Election
    • Confirmed that new election is being scheduled and 45 day notice was initiated on 6/6.
    • Adam will research and present proposed election schedule at next committee meeting in 2 weeks, including nomination period and election period.
    • Proposed ammendment to shorten election notification period to be considered when it's submitted.
  7. Attribute AHG discussion
    • Jerry Kickenson reviewed current Attribute AHG charter deliverables, AHG position on them, and request to Security Committee as to whether those deliverables are still valid.
    • Thorough discussion on this.
    • Committee discussed the need to suspend the AHG pending other committee's input, those that have attribute considerations, on the AHG Terms of Reference. The Security Committee will take this up and vote on this at the next committee meeting in two weeks.
  8. Upcoming plenary presentation on Functional Model
    • Adam is titled the presentation "Committee Requirements for the Functional Model.
    • Adam reviewed the proposed presentation outline. Adam will share this with the committee
    • Committee discussed that though the Functional Model is not complete or whole it is still appropriate and worthwhile to present and gather feedback from other committees.
    • Agreed that the presentation will be introduced with - although the Functional Model is not a final deliverable, and we acknowledge that we're not completed settled, as a committee, as to what the Functional Model needs to be for the IDESG, and need the Framework plan to fully understand the FM requirements, we also need other committee input and feedback on the Functional Model requirements.
  9. Other business
  10. Wrap up and actions for next week


ACTIONS

  • Adam to propose proper election schedule for next security committee meeting
  • Adam and Seetharama to complete plenary presentation and share with committee for feedback
  • All Security Committee members should consider how to proceed with Functional Model work and come prepared to discuss at next meeting




Quick Links: Security Committee | Functional Model | Security Committee Meeting Notes | Security Committee Content