June 4, 2015 Meeting Page
From IDESG Wiki
SECURITY COMMITTEE / FUNCTIONAL MODEL MEETING NOTES - draft
Meeting Date: June 4, 2015
- Ann Racuya-Robbins
- Bob Pinheiro
- Christine Abruzzi
- Jerry Kickensen
- Mary Ellen Condon
- Ryan Galluzzo
- Sal D’Agostino
- Steve Orrin
- Adam Migus
- Paul Knight
- Mary Ellen Condon led the call. Notes taken by Linda Braun.
Agenda – as distributed by Mary Ellen in advance of the call
- Roll call; Quorum determination
- IPR policy reminder - https://www.idecosystem.org/system/files/filedepot/103/IDESG%20IPR%20Policy.pdf
- Meeting Notes from May 28, 2015 approved
- Chairs Meeting
- Supplemental Guidance Task Force - (first meeting) recommendation - Adam Migus (Task Force lead)
- New business / Other topics
- Wrap up and actions for next week
- Supplemental Guidance Task Force – Adam Migus said the task force had their first meeting June 2, 2015. No document was shared with the group, but will share the document in the future. Number one goal is to get the work done as quickly as possible. Members of the Security Committee are welcome to join the call as observers only. The four members of the task force are: Adam Migus, Bob Pinheiro, Ben Wilson and Ryan Galluzzo. The task force will bring their findings to the broader Security Committee once they are finished. Again, if anyone joins the call outside of the four individuals above, please join as an observer only.
- Chairs call – June 25 is the next plenary. The plenary is being presented a package with baseline requirements and how to go forward with both the framework and self-assessment listing service. The requirements are one of the documents included in the package. It is not a requirement that the supplemental guidance be included in the package which has been approved by the management council and is being moved forward toward the plenary. The Security Committee should continue to move forward with the supplemental guidance, but it is not a requirement for the plenary. Some committees have supplemental guidance completed and those that are done will be included in the plenary.
- The agenda for the plenary has not yet been finalized, but it is expected to be finalized June 10.
- Someone asked about what happens to the documents? Is there a marketing organization that moves the documents out into the world? Connelly Works is the IDESG PR firm on messaging. TFTM, through their self-assessment listing service (SALS) and their subcommittee, will execute through potential stakeholders (customers).
- Work continues on the new website; target end of summer to go live. Any suggestions for updates to the dashboard should be sent to Paul Knight.
Wrap up and actions for next week
- Next meeting: June 11, 2015,
- Meeting was adjourned at 1:32 p.m.
- Supplemental Guidance Task Force to continue their work.