March 15, 2016 UXC Meeting Page
From IDESG Wiki
USER EXPERIENCE COMMITTEE MEETING NOTES
- Mary Hodder
- Ellen Nadeau
- Jim Zok
- Paul Knight
- Jim Kragh
- Linda Braun, Global Inventures
- Mary Hodder led the call. Notes taken by Linda Braun
- Meeting was called to order at 12:09p.m. ET
- Meeting Notes: February 23 and March 1, 2016 minutes unanimously approved.
- IPR policy reminder:
- Recording policy:
- Roll call.
- Quorum was met.
- Noreen Whysel, Marc-Anthony, Mary and Carl Mattocks met and Noreen has agreed to do the usability work for the SALS Development project that Mary is leading. That means Noreen will have to resign from her vice chair position on the UXC and work for OASIS as a contractor and then join UXC after the project is finished. She is not allowed to be a member of IDESG and also work for IDESG. Noreen is also going to be doing some SME work for UXC on the guidelines and metric page.The team discussed the possibility of holding off on elections for a quarter until Noreen came back as vice chair. No final decision was made.
- Current Work and Activities Discussion.
- Design Pattern work – Trustmark Evolving Pattern. Mary still needs to bring over the content that Ellen Nadeau had put together and post to the wiki.
- ISO standards – Mary has drafted ISO 9241-1 and ISO/IEC 40500:2012. The other standards that UXC submitted are in review with the Privacy Committee.
- Other working upcoming:
- Dictionary update: The IDEF Functional Model Committee met last week. Mary joined this ad-hoc group and there are representatives from other committees involved. They documented a number of issues with the functional model that needs work. They decided that the dictionary/glossary work is the area that the team will focus on over the next few months. Paul Knight put together a listing of terms that the team will start with. Goal is to complete the dictionary/glossary work by May 15. The committee meets on Tuesdays, every other week, with revolving start times of 3:00pm ET and 4:00pm ET.
- Self-assessment metrics: Mary indicated that Noreen will be helping out with this work somewhere in the area of 20 hours a week.
- Liaison Reports
- Privacy Committee has been discussing what to do with the reference material on the wiki. They will be using UXC as a model.
- Healthcare Committee is identifying definitions unique to Healthcare and separating them out.
- Review of Ongoing action items
- Consider insertions of the word “transparency” in supplemental guidance – UXC needs to look at requirements and supplemental guidance and consider if there are any updates by July 15 timeframe.
- Create another page(s) for UX review of other committees’ requirements – no update.
- Waiting on Jamie’s write up on SME request – Mary spoke about earlier in the meeting.
- Citations needed for language in DPs. Mary hopes to update the page after the meeting.
- Next regular meeting March 22, 2016.
- Adjourn: Meeting was adjourned at 12:38 p.m. ET