March 20, 2014 Meeting Page
From IDESG Wiki
SECURITY COMMITTEE / FUNCTIONAL MODEL MEETING NOTES
Meeting Date: March 20, 2014
- Adam Madlin
- Ann Racuya-Robbins
- Chan Lim
- Jonathan Rosenberg
- John Stearns
- Ryan Galluzzo
- Salvatore D’Agostino
- Steve Orrin
- Jonathan Rosenberg took notes for this meeting.
- Chair would like to discuss the next steps with the Functional Model deliverable including all subsequent steps as well.
- There were no comments about the previous meeting notes from the past two meetings.
- Can the newcomer orientation have a webex? Conference call? Presentation?
- Is it possible to change plenary breakouts to collaborative sessions among committees.
- How do we present functional elements work at the plenary.
- How do we have other comments on the functional elements or and use cases before the plenary?
Action for members to provide feedback via listserv or bring to next week’s meeting.
- Functional model work has challenges, functional element mapping to use cases identified gaps and issues with use cases.
- Focus efforts on challenges in current step as opposed to moving ahead in functional model development.
- Adam to inquire about WebEx for newcomer orientation, pleanary breakout change.
- Everyone to provide feedback on listserv on updated deliverables .
- Mike and Ryan to review and provide feedback on existing comments.
- Everyone to come prepared to discuss functional model and next steps.