March 27, 2014 Meeting Page
From IDESG Wiki
SECURITY COMMITTEE / FUNCTIONAL MODEL MEETING NOTES
Meeting Date: March 27, 2014
- Adam Madlin
- Ann Racuya-Robbins
- Bev Corwin
- Chan Lim
- John Stearns
- Rick O'Brien
- Ryan Galluzzo
- Salvatore D’Agostino
- Seetharama Durhba
- Suzanne Lightman
- Roll call; Quorum determination - completed
- IPR policy reminder
- Note taking volunteer - Adam taking notes
- Review agenda
- Review last week’s meeting minutes
- Discussed edits, that were submitted by a member, and accepted the meeting notes.
- Discuss final plenary agenda
- Reviewed current plenary agenda
- Mentioned Taxonomy consensus call that will occur at the plenary
- Review and discuss updated functional elements deliverable
- Reviewed comments that were submitted by members.
- Two members just submitted comments today via the listserv. They will be reviewed and feedback provided via listserv. One set of comments was on the Transaction Intermediation operation, and one was on authorization versus access control.
- These comments will be thoroughly reviewed by the work team who will update the deliverable appropriately.
- Also noted the Eligibility Verification should be changed to Eligibility Decision.
- Had discussion about Attribute Controls as a form of User Control and the description of the operation. Will continue discussion of this on listserv.
- Other business
- Chair discussed that formal use case gap analysis work stream is being closed. Additional feedback on use cases will be accepted and will be appreciated by the Use Case AHG.
- Chair informed committee that he received a specific request to provide Security Committee feedback on use case #14.
- Member requested that use case #12 be assigned to another member. Chan Lim agreed to perform a gap analysis on use case #12.
- Wrap up and next actions
- Request for final comments on this draft of Functional Elements Deliverable this week so that they can be included in presentation at next week's plenary.
- Prepare for plenary and breakout sessions.