March 29, 2016 UXC Meeting Page

From IDESG Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

USER EXPERIENCE COMMITTEE MEETING NOTES


Attendees:

  • Mary Hodder
  • Ellen Nadeau
  • Suzanne Lightman
  • Jim Zok
  • Paul Knight
  • Jim Kragh
  • Linda Braun, Global Inventures


Meeting Notes

  • Mary Hodder led the call. Notes taken by Linda Braun
  • Meeting was called to order at 12:07p.m. ET
  • Meeting Notes: Minutes for March 15 and March 22, 2016 were unanimously approved.
  • IPR policy reminder:

http://www.idesg.org/portals/0/documents/governance/IDESG%20IPR-Policy.pdf

  • Recording policy:

https://workspace.idesg.org/kws/groups/idesg_members/download.php/475/Recording_Policy_Conduct_at_IDESG_Meetings[1].pdf

  • Roll call.
  • Quorum was met.


Minutes

  • Current Work and Activities
  • Design Pattern Work – Ellen will update and post to the wiki.
  • Standards – forms not filled out this week for the two remaining standards.
  • Upcoming work
    • Framework/glossary/dictionary group met last week and they had Paul Knight send out an aggregated list of terms. There is a push/pull between the UXC dictionary and terms in the overall document. UXC dictionary terms have not yet been included and should be pulled into the next version of the working document. The glossary work is happening at this link: https://wiki.idesg.org/wiki/index.php/glossary.
  • Self-assessment metrics. We have an SME description from the FMO that is in draft. This work is currently not in the scope of work that Noreen Whysel is doing for SALS, but there is no objection to having Noreen doing this work.
  • SALS – TFTM will be sharing the Operational Manual with UXC soon.
  • Election. The voting for leadership teams are still open today and close at 4:00p.m ET. You need to login to the IDESG Website and open the ballot and vote. UXC needs to do an election in April as well. No volunteers offered as of yet.
  • Liaison Reports
    • Privacy Coordination Committee is working on supplemental guidance and a new reference page. They will vote on standard 80063 and the committee is recommending approval.
    • Healthcare Committee is meeting next on April 7. They are working on 20 related terms. They are finalizing the list to get to all committee chairs in another week.
    • Security Committee will not be meeting this week.
  • UXC recruitment – Recruitment metrics was brought up last week at the chairs call. They did some brain storming on who comes to the committee meetings. One question was to find out why individuals, who used to participate in committee meetings, drop off. Mary identified a few people who used to participate in UXC, but no longer do. Membership Committee of the BOD is supposed to put together the recruitment message for IDESG, but seem to have been less than active. Compose an email with last year’s accomplishments and things we still need to do to seek participants. Mary will put together a draft.
  • Ongoing Action Items
    • Update Reqs and SG for July 15, 2016
    • Create another page(s) for UX review of other committees’ requirements – no update.
    • Waiting on Jamie’s write up on SME request – Mary to send to the team.

‘’’New Actions’’’

  • Action: Mary to send the SME draft
  • Next regular meeting April 5, 2016.


Adjourn

  • Adjourn: Meeting was adjourned at 1:01 p.m. ET