Meeting notes from June 23, 2014
From IDESG Wiki
6/23/14 Privacy Requirements Working Group Meeting Notes
- 4:00-4:05pm: Meeting begins, call for note-taker
- 4:05-4:25: Review of plenary discussions, discuss next steps/actions for further inter-committee dialogue
- 4:25-4:40: Review requirement - "Organizations shall establish accuracy standards for data used in identity assurance solutions."
- 4:40-4:55: Review requirement - "Organizations shall protect, transfer at the individual’s request, and securely destroy information when terminating business operations or overall participation in the Identity Ecosystem."
- 4:55-5:00: Review next steps/actions, set agenda for next week.
- Standards not appropriate - criteria is the word
- Functional requirements will be needed for accuracy, timeliness, completeness to define "quality."
- Tabled until next week - Stuart and Naomi will look for notes on previous work done by the Proactive Guidance subcommittee.
Requirement 9 (Questions for Next Week)
- "Used" is too narrow - does not cover transmission, collection, etc. Other requirements don't relate to use - do we need to change them to include use, or can changes be made to this requirement to be broader?
- But are any other uses of data outside of the user's agreement allowed (based on other requirements)?
- How can we include the concept of appropriate use?
- Naomi Lefkovitz
- Jim Zok
- Edmund Jay
- Jim Fenton
- Sean Brooks
- Jeff Brennan
- Stuart Shapiro
- M.A. Signorino
- Ann Racuya-Robbins
- Sarah Branam