October 16, 2014 Meeting Page

From IDESG Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

SECURITY COMMITTEE / FUNCTIONAL MODEL MEETING NOTES - draft

Meeting Date: October 16, 2014

Attendees

  • Adam Madlin
  • Adam Migus
  • Andrew Hughes
  • Ann Racuya-Robbins
  • Bev Corwin
  • Bob Pinheiro
  • Cathy Tilton
  • Christopher Spottiswoode
  • Hans Vargas
  • Jerry Kickenson
  • Linda Braun
  • Mike Garcia
  • Paul Knight (FMO)
  • Ryan Galluzzo
  • Sal D’Agostino
  • Seetharama Durbha
  • Suzanne Lightman


Meeting Notes

  • Notes taken by Adam Migus
  1. Roll call; Quorum determination
  2. IPR policy reminder - https://www.idecosystem.org/system/files/filedepot/103/IDESG%20IPR%20Policy.pdf
  3. Agenda Review
    • reviewed without objection
  4. Management Council Update
    • Framework Development Plan
      • Phase one is expected to be complete by mid next year with the date firming up in the next couple of weeks
      • the TFTM committee will be charged with consolidating requirements and all the other work required to roll out the self-attestation program
      • work is underway to define the rollout strategy for the Framework Management Office (FMO) which we expect to get in a couple of weeks
        • Paul Knight of the FMO added that it’s generally about defining the work and timelines, determining the shortfall then coordinating with the various committees to get help from the FMO to fill the gap
    • Executive Director Search
      • the search is underway; at least one viable candidate has come forward
  5. Interaction Model Working Group (IMWG) Update
    • Seetharama gave the update
      • Good meeting last week
      • went through registration and credentialing pictorially
      • Bev sent out links to blog posts about “Conversational Architecture” which Seetharama thinks will be helpful to improve upon the current approach
      • in fact, how we define the best approach, using a standard tool or methodology, etc. may be an area where we could use SME from the secretariat
  6. Finalize Plan for FM v2.0
    • Bob sought clarification about how to provide input
    • Madman explained that he will create a space on the Wiki and reminded everyone that posting to the mailing list is fine for discussion but it must be added to the Wiki
  7. Security Requirements Work
    • Ryan led the group through the comment matrix
    • Lots of discussion about the first requirement based on Jerry’s comment about the same; no consensus was reached
    • the group agreed to pick it up there next week


Actions

  • Madman to add a space for FM v2.0 input on the Wiki
  • Everyone to complete the Doodle poll Seetharama created to reschedule the IMWG meetings going forward
  • Everyone to provide comments (using the comments matrix provided) on the current requirements as written in the spreadsheet maintained by Ryan




Quick Links: Security Committee | Functional Model | Security Committee Meeting Notes | Security Committee Content