September 13, 2016 UXC Meeting Page
From IDESG Wiki
USER EXPERIENCE COMMITTEE MEETING NOTES
- Mary Hodder
- Noreen Whysel
- Suzanne Lightman
- Jim Zok
- Jim Kragh
- Paul Knight
- Tom Jones
- Linda Braun, Global Inventures
- Meeting Minutes
- No minutes were approved this week.
- Current Work and Activities Discussion:
- Noreen reported that there is a new registry entry, Symantec, as of September 12, 2016. Service: Norton Secure Logon at 100% fully implemented. We haven’t seen 100% so far; all green.
- At today’s meeting Noreen Whysel continued the review of the Self-assessment metrics document.
- https://wiki.idesg.org/wiki/index.php/User_Experience_Guidelines_Metrics or *here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KWDmd9wkIPMSgedpfL0k_UM6AOD740mgNHnzAw8i*Saw/edit?usp=sharing
- Noreen started the review at the Relying Party Scenario section (RP Scenario 1) and made a few edits based on input from the team members.
- Tom Jones suggested that Lifecycle of an Identity is something he should probably write about.
- Appendix A in the document is the Defined Terms. Appendix B is the Sample User Research Study.
Appendix C is Other Resources. Noreen will add her resources pages to the resources section on the UXC wiki page.
- Noreen Whysel has interviewed people about UX and the registry and Mary wanted to know if anyone was interviewed. Jim Kraugh and Noreen have discussed and will go through a section of the document and drill down on some of the tasks.
- The UXC is moving to join.me starting the week of September 26 for our meeting tool. Linda is going to put out an email with recommendations on some of the tutorials available to members.
- Other business?
- Ongoing / Future Action Items (3 minutes)
- Consider insertions of the word "transparency" in supplemental guidance.
- Create another page(s) for UX review of other committees’ requirements
- Adjourn: Meeting was adjourned at 12:55p.m. EDT
- Next meeting is scheduled for September 20, 2016.