September 4, 2014 Meeting Page

From IDESG Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

SECURITY COMMITTEE / FUNCTIONAL MODEL MEETING NOTES

Meeting Date: September 04, 2014

Attendees

  • Adam Madlin
  • Ann Racuya-Robbins
  • Ellen Nadeau
  • Hans ? (Indiana Technology)
  • Jerry Kickenson
  • Mike Garcia
  • Sal D’Agostino
  • Sean Brooks
  • Seetharama Durbha
  • Steve Orrin


Meeting Notes

  • Notes taken by Adam Madlin
  1. Roll call; Quorum determination
  2. IPR policy reminder - https://www.idecosystem.org/system/files/filedepot/103/IDESG%20IPR%20Policy.pdf
  3. Review agenda
  4. Review and approve meeting notes
    • 8/21 meeting notes approved.
    • 8/28 meeting notes approved.
  5. Functional Model status update
    • Privacy Evaluation Subcommittee has approved the Functional Model.
    • Full Privacy Committee has reviewed the FM with the final vote and approval expected on 9/9. Committee chair approval to proceed to next step in process.
    • Presented FM to Board of Directors. No objection to submission to plenary for adoption.
    • Formal electronic approval to proceed in process and expected by 9/4
    • Adam also requested for volunteers to participate in the presentation of the Functional Model to the plenary in Tampa.
  6. Review wiki – Functional Model pending topics
    • Previewed new Collaboration work space section of wiki.
    • Discussed changing committee home wiki page to “Security Committee” from current “Functional Model”. Committee agreed to change the nomenclature.
  7. Strategic Plan and Framework Development Plan Update
    • Adam introduced the Strategic Plan and the Framework Development Plan to the committee. These will be formally presented to the plenary in Tampa.
  8. Updates from Security Committee workgroups
    • Adam gave a brief update on the Security Requirements work group. The work group is reviewing specific security requirements.
    • Seetharama gave a brief update on the Interaction Model work group. Seetharama shared the group’s status in agreeing on their objective, reviewing an approach to their work presented by Seetharama, and the need for a structured work and collaboration tool to pursue their work
  9. New business - none


Actions

  • Adam to work with Global Inventures to update the wiki to the preferred Security Committee nomenclature.
  • Adam to work with Global Inventures to investigate collaboration tool options to be shared with the committee, and shared across all committees.




Quick Links: Security Committee | Functional Model | Security Committee Meeting Notes | Security Committee Content