Difference between revisions of "ISO/IEC 29115 Entity Authentication Assurance"
m (1 revision imported: Initial Upload of old pages from IDESG Wiki)
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
Revision as of 21:15, 10 January 2020
Title: Entity Authentication Assurance
ISO/IEC 29115:2013 provides a framework for managing entity authentication assurance in a given context.
In particular, it:
- specifies four levels of entity authentication assurance;
- specifies criteria and guidelines for achieving each of the four levels of entity authentication assurance;
- provides guidance for mapping other authentication assurance schemes to the four LoAs;
- provides guidance for exchanging the results of authentication that are based on the four LoAs; and
- provides guidance concerning controls that should be used to mitigate authentication threats.[[Category:Assurance]